In line with prosecutors she discarded the bottle after the primary sip as a result of it tasted unhealthy however fell unconscious shortly after.
She was taken to hospital however died 5 days later after being discovered to have ingested a deadly dose of the unlawful drug.
Prosecutors mentioned they weren’t conscious of any additional bottles having been tampered with, however they warned members of the general public to be vigilant and alert police to any suspicious wine bottles.
Extending sympathies to the sufferer’s household, the corporate confirmed the bottle had been tampered with and its authentic black cork changed with a beige one.
Whereas it mentioned it was not conscious of any additional bottles having been compromised, it urged anybody with considerations to contact the police.